Playing with agility some more, here's what I've got so far.
<collection: replace>
<table-plus with="&@stories" fields="this, tasks.count, status">
<prepend-header:>
<div class="filter">
Display by status: <filter-menu param-name="status"
options="&StoryStatus.all"/>
</div>
</prepend-header:>
<tbody:>
<repeat>
<tr part="stories-row" id="row-#{typed_id}">
<td><name/></td>
<td><view:tasks.count/></td>
<td><view:status/></td>
<td class='controls'>
<belongs-to-slide-editor>
<form: update="row-#{typed_id}" />
</belongs-to-slide-editor>
</td>
</tr >
</repeat>
</tbody:>
<!-- HACK: force header for controls -->
<controls: />
<empty-message:>No stories match your criteria</empty-message:>
</table-plus>
</collection: >
The basic problem appears to be that Hobo doesn't allow part's on
parameters, nor does it allow parameters inside of parts.
Initially I redefined table's "tr" parameter. That didn't work,
because Hobo doesn't allow parts on parameters. So I edited rapid-
core.dryml to let me redefine tbody instead.
Once I did that, everything looks fairly nice, except we'd like to
redefine the link to say "Edit". However, if we add "param" onto the
part or the link inside of the part in belongs-to-slide-editor, Hobo
blows up with a trace similar to the one Geoff posted originally.
Bryan
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---