Ok, so I ran the following:
$> git clone git://github.com/tablatom/agility.git

I figured the first thing I would need to do is get the database
built.
$> rake db:migrate
(in /Users/skeemer/Projects/Rails/agility-clone/agility)
Missing these required gems:
  bluecloth

You're running:
  ruby 1.8.6.114 at /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/
1.8/usr/bin/ruby
  rubygems 1.3.1 at /Users/skeemer/.gem/ruby/1.8, /Library/Ruby/Gems/
1.8, /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/
ruby/gems/1.8

Run `rake gems:install` to install the missing gems.

$> rake gems:install
(in /Users/skeemer/Projects/Rails/agility-clone/agility)
rake aborted!
uninitialized constant Hobo

(See full trace by running task with --trace)
----------------------

When I list installed gems, I find BlueCloth(1.0.0). So, I'm missing
some clue, somewhere. I'm also running Rails 2.2.2 which is specified
in the environment.rb.

Thanks
Leo

On May 1, 9:07 am, Bryan Larsen <[email protected]> wrote:
> skeemer wrote:
> > I'm working on a project with a has_many through and at one point I
> > remember it working beautifully. Now, it's just loading as a select
> > box without any attached javascript. I went back to try the agility
> > demo I did and it no longer works there.
>
> It definitely sounds like there's something weird happening.   Could you
> send us a diff against agility so we can try to reproduce on our end?
>
> You can try a `hobo:run_standard_generators` to recopy your javascript
> files.
>
> thanks,
> Bryan
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to