I think I've figured it out. Some bug has sneaked its way into the
latest nightly of Shiretoko(Firefox 3.5) or one of my plugins. Or a
plugin got broke by stuff getting fixed. At any rate, guess I'll have
to test that feature using Safari for now.

Thanks for all the help and sorry for the wild goose chase.

cheers!
Leo

On May 1, 1:40 pm, Bryan Larsen <[email protected]> wrote:
> skeemer wrote:
> > Got the submodules in. Got bluecloth installed. Ran the migrate. Ran
> > the server.
>
> > Created user. Created a project. Created a story. In the story view is
> > the add task section. The task assignment select looks like this.
>
> > <select>
> >       <option value="">Add User</option>
> >       <option value="@1">skeemer</option>
> >     </select>
>
> > No server errors or javascript errors reported.
>
> Yes, that's what I get to.  But the javascript works for me.
> 'div.select-many.input' is what the javascript triggers on, which is the
> parent of the select.
>
> Bryan
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to