Got the submodules in. Got bluecloth installed. Ran the migrate. Ran
the server.
Created user. Created a project. Created a story. In the story view is
the add task section. The task assignment select looks like this.
<select>
<option value="">Add User</option>
<option value="@1">skeemer</option>
</select>
No server errors or javascript errors reported.
Leo
On May 1, 12:40 pm, Bryan Larsen <[email protected]> wrote:
> skeemer wrote:
> > Ok, so I ran the following:
> > $> git clone git://github.com/tablatom/agility.git
>
> and then run git submodule update --init to grab the plugins. Git is
> obtuse.
>
>
>
>
>
> > I figured the first thing I would need to do is get the database
> > built.
> > $> rake db:migrate
> > (in /Users/skeemer/Projects/Rails/agility-clone/agility)
> > Missing these required gems:
> > bluecloth
>
> > You're running:
> > ruby 1.8.6.114 at /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/
> > 1.8/usr/bin/ruby
> > rubygems 1.3.1 at /Users/skeemer/.gem/ruby/1.8, /Library/Ruby/Gems/
> > 1.8, /System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/
> > ruby/gems/1.8
>
> > Run `rake gems:install` to install the missing gems.
>
> > $> rake gems:install
> > (in /Users/skeemer/Projects/Rails/agility-clone/agility)
> > rake aborted!
> > uninitialized constant Hobo
>
> > (See full trace by running task with --trace)
> > ----------------------
>
> > When I list installed gems, I find BlueCloth(1.0.0). So, I'm missing
> > some clue, somewhere. I'm also running Rails 2.2.2 which is specified
> > in the environment.rb.
>
> BlueCloth and bluecloth are two different gems, unforunately. They
> renamed it to follow conventions better.
>
> $ gem search --remote bluecloth
>
> *** REMOTE GEMS ***
>
> bluecloth (2.0.1)
> BlueCloth (1.0.0)
>
> Cheers,
> Bryan
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---