Hi all,

Wow, thanx for the enthusiastic responses!
Yeah, I was planning for a ExtJS plugin similar to jquery. I think we
should create some subprojects for encapsulating different
subframeworks (view technologies).

I think a of the ideas from the Ext scaffold plugin could be used as a
foundation, such as he to_ext_json extension for use in the
controller, but most of the work must be done from scratch using
custom defined tags overriding the defaults, such as new polymorphic
<editor for ="..."> <input for=".."> for ExtJS form elements etc.
I will start creating some simple Hobo DRYML wrappers for ExtJS
widgets such as Window, Panel, Form, GridPanel, TreePanel, DataView,
ListView etc. to use as a foundation. Any help greatly appreciated!

I will try and see if I can do some P.O.C work sometime this weekend
or the coming week. Will host a github project for the purpose.
I think he $329 license for commercial projects is not a big issue for
most people!? Hopefully a commercial produt would quickly win back
those costs!

Kristian
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to