I am trying to achieve something like the following:

<ext-Window title="x">
  <ext-FooterBar>
    <ext-ToolBar-x title="y" />
  </ext-FooterBar>
</ext-Window>

Renders:

new Ext.Window ({
  title : 'x',
  fbar: { xtype: 'toolbar, title : 'y' }
})

----

<ext-Window title="x">
  <ext-FooterBar>
    <ext-Button text="add" />
    <ext-Button text="remove" />
  </ext-FooterBar>
</ext-Window>

Renders:

new Ext.Window ({
  title : 'x',
  fbar: [{ xtype: 'button', text : 'add' }, { xtype: 'button', text :
'remove' }  }
})
--

I am trying something along the following code/pseudo code...

How do I test: if params.default contains multiple tags ??? or am I
doing something "backwards" here?


<!-- attributes = not-declared, all_attributes = all -->
<!-- extends Panel -->
<!-- fbar : Object/Array
A Toolbar object, a Toolbar config, or an array of Buttons/Button
configs, describing a Toolbar to be rendered into t...
-->
<def tag="ext-Window" attrs="var, title, width, height, frame, html,
show, layout, fbar, footerCfg, ...">
<%= var_new_component(var, "window", attrs_for(:ext_Window),
all_attributes, parameters) %>
  <ext-FooterBar/>
  <ext-items param="default"/>
})<ext-show/>
</def>

<def tag="ext-FooterBar">
  fbar: <ext-array param="default"/> if params.default contains
multiple tags
  fbar: <ext-object param="default"/> if params.default contains one
tag
</def>

<def tag="ext-items">
  items: <ext-array param="default"/> if default contains multiple
tags
  items: <ext-object param="default"/> if default contains one tag
</def>

<def tag="ext-array">
[ <do param="default"/> ]
</def>

<def tag="ext-object">
{ <do param="default"/> }
<%= "," if last_item? %>
</def>


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to