Yeah! Basically i started off writing some very long attribute lists,
but i quickly noticed, that the Ext widgets were designed as an
inheritance hierarchy (naturally!).
So I have a hierarchy like: Panel < Container < BoxComponent <
Component
Where each subclass adds extra attributes. So I need to somehow wrap
each superclass and pass down those attributes not declared by the
subclass.
I think there is description for how to do this in the DRYML guide?
I also think much of the logic should be put in some sort of utility
class. For now I created a Module which I include in the
ApplicationHelper, but maybe there is a better way?
I have config attributes, used to configure the widget, that are
either of type simple; x : y, or object; x : { y : 1 } or array; x :
[{x: 1}, {y : 2}]
I guess I should somehow match the incoming attribute values and then
call the appropriate type renderer (depending whether it is an
attribute or tag param, and on the value).
Thanks!
Kristian
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---