No worries, Brett. I enjoy a good discussion!

Wow, so many physics guys.  My co-auther, Jeff Lapides, Has a PhD from
Maryland.

I also went to Maryland after a horrible year at Rensselaer.  I
wouldn't call myself a Physicist as I stopped after my BS.  There
weren't many jobs for those interested in General Relativity. : -)

Went to grad school in Cognitive/Clinical Psychology. ; -)

Yes, I think we physics guys like the "higher-order encapsulation"
Hobo provides!

-Owen.

On Oct 29, 3:29 pm, kevinpfromnm <[email protected]> wrote:
> lol, dunno.  that or there just aren't enough jobs for physicists
> anymore
>
> On Oct 29, 12:41 pm, Matt Jones <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > OK, this is just weird. Is there something about Hobo that draws  
> > physics people? I'm one myself - class of '99 from Ohio State.  
> > Actually switched from CS to physics about halfway through.
>
> > --Matt Jones
>
> > On Oct 29, 2009, at 2:08 PM, kevinpfromnm wrote:
>
> > > I didn't know you were a physicist Owen.  I'm finally finishing my
> > > degree after a far too long hiatus.
>
> > > On Oct 29, 8:17 am, Owen <[email protected]> wrote:
> > >> If you look deep in the archives you will find records of me deeply
> > >> involved in the anti-war movement, though it was Vietnam then.  (Just
> > >> gave away my age.)
>
> > >> As a physics major then we had MANY of these discussions as you can
> > >> imagine.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to