Hmm, I could definitely second this.  The closest similar thing right
now might be writing a name method for a model, which sets how the
name is always displayed.  Ultimately though this is view related
stuff -- I could totally see an <extend tag="mydate-view">asdf</ext>
sitting in helpers/mymodel.dryml.

Of course, the other field-specific code is in the permissions system,
and its unclear how these two features may overlap and interact.

--Peter

On Nov 15, 1:04 pm, jaclinuxhelp <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Hi!:
>
>   I guess ViewHints would be the right place to put that... but it
> seems it is not supported by hobo. What i want, is a way to determine
> centrally on my app the format that a given date field should use.
>
>  Hope there is a way... or somebody implements this!
>
> Thanks!
>
> jac

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to