On Nov 16, 2010, at 6:06 PM, Blizzo wrote:

> I have a fairly sophisticated Rails app that I am trying to upgrade
> from 2.1.0 to 2.3.10, and move from hobo 0.8.3 to 1.1.0-pre2.  I fixed
> a number of issues before getting to this, but now I am stuck.  Here
> is what I get when I try to run script/server:
> 
> $ ruby script/server
> => Booting Mongrel
> => Rails 2.3.10 application starting on http://0.0.0.0:3000
> /usr/local/ruby-1.8.7-p160/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.3.10/
> lib/active_record/base.rb:1998:in `method_missing_without_paginate':
> undefined local variable or method `hobo_model' for #<Class:
> 0x1055cb880> (NameError)
> from /app/models/foo.rb:4
> ...
> from /config/environment.rb:22
> ...

Can you post a complete stack trace? Something's likely loading and/or frobbing 
the models before the Hobo internals are fully loaded, I suspect. 

The output of 'rake gems' would be useful too, but I suspect you'll end up 
getting the same crash if you run it.

--Matt Jones

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to