Looking back - I believe what I said in my last post would have
returned nil for anything other than tag.  That's not exactly
desired..

On Nov 17, 3:16 pm, Mark Sobkowicz <[email protected]> wrote:
> That solved my problem.  Maybe the "or new_record" allowed the page to be 
> built, and then the creator_is? allowed the popup to be filled.   Someday 
> I'll wade through the hobo gem and try to figure it out.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Mark
>
> On Nov 17, 2010, at 2:47 PM, kevinpfromnm wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > def view_permitted?(field)
> >  creator_is? acting_user or new_record?
> > end

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to