Hi everybody,

First of all, I would like to thanks everybody about the hard work done one
hobo this last months !
Hobo 1.3. is improving fastly and bugs reported are corrected a few minutes
after having them reported.

Besides that, I would like to know about something that is quite annoying :
slowness in development mode.

Since I have a long time developing project, I already convert it to rails 3
/ hobo 1.3.
I don't know if it's the case for everybody, but I have a very high response
time (around 10 seconds per operation in development mode).

I have around 30 models and 20 controllers but it was already that slow when
I had only 10 models.

I don't know if it's linked to rails 3 or hobo 1.3. (pre23) but it's quite
annoying to test development like that.

Is there any way to have it going faster, ... without activating cache on
models and controllers...
With cache, the response time is much more satisfying.

Maybe some other hobo/rails refresh features could be disabled ?
Have you also seen that between hobo 1.0 and hobo 1.3, we encounter slower
responsiveness ?
Have you planned to enhance that at a time ?

Regards,
Arnaud.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to