Hi Owen,

Indeed, it's only in development. When model and controller caches are
activated, it works like a charm.
For now, I "succeed" to have around 5" per request with jRuby and 10" with
ruby 1.9.2. The fact that I have a dual core doesn't help, since only the
half of the power is used (since ruby is not multi-core).

Now, I have only quite few records (1 or 2 per table) because we are
beginning the development. Only the architecture is in place (with lot of
dependencies on each model - around 5 belongs_to, has_many declaration per
model).

During the week, when I have time, I will try to test some models on new
application (one with current branch of hobo, the other one with pre24).
I will also try jruby-prof to see what is taking so much time but I don't
know how to use it for the moment...

Regards,
Arnaud.

2010/12/15 Owen <[email protected]>

>  Is it only development mode that is slow? Just verifying.
>
> Also, how many records in each table and what indexing do you have in
> place?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Owen
>
> On Dec 12, 6:07 pm, Domizio Demichelis <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > - test dataset with about 30 rows in each table
> >
> > How many tables/controllers? That could be a critical difference.
> >
> > ciao
> > dd
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Hobo Users" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<hobousers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to