On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 4:35:48 AM UTC+10, Ignacio Huerta wrote:

> There is a branch created by Stefan with Bootstrap 3 support:
> https://github.com/informatom/hobo_bootstrap/tree/bootstrap3

Hi Ignacio,

Thanks for that reference, which I reviewed. Seems Stefan has mainly
adjusted class names to support the newer conventions in Bootstrap 3.

This may seem like a dumb question, but how exactly would I replace the
current hobo_boostrap gem with this branch? I can download the branch as a
zip file. Doing pull requests is something I have so far avoided learning
about!

Paul