Hi Paul, hi Ignacio!

yes I was lazy working on my branch, due to time pressure on the app I'm
using it. So I'll try to tie some string together here.

I believe, that nothing important is missing, I went through all the code
of hobo_bootstrap and hobo_bootstrap_ui (also a branch for bootstrap 3
there).
But I didn't fix some minor issues I had with the agility tutorial, so I
never sent a pull request.

But maybe with Paul's initiative, we (I ;-))  will fix all that:

@Paul: How can you use it:
Check the branches out to let's say /vendor/gems/hobo_bootstrap and
/vendor/gems/hobo_bootstrap_ui
'git checkout -b bootstrap3' let's your git client to switch to that branch.
Check with 'git status' that your actually on that branch.

Then use them in your Gemfile like this:
gem "hobo_bootstrap", path:"vendor/gems/hobo_bootstrap"
gem "hobo_bootstrap_ui", path:"vendor/gems/hobo_bootstrap_ui"

It's similar for me, that I'm avoiding sending pull requests because I'm
unsure with them.
Let's use that project to overcome them!? Waiting for your bug reports on
pull requests on Github :-)

Greetings from Vienna, Austria,
Stefan