Hello Stefan,

Thanks for checking into it. I'm not sure what to say. I tried to use your
bootstrap3 changes as one of my first actions so hadn't really done much
but run some of the Hobo generators; not sure what would be conflicting.
I'm developing on Windows so that might be part of the problem.

In a few weeks I will start working on the front-end of my app and will be
able to get into it in a little more depth. Hopefully I'll have some more
productive input.

Thanks!
Nathan