Hi Massimiliano,

I'll happily update the "Installing Homenet..." guide if you could give me a
few hints about installing a head version of Homenet on OpenWrt 15.05.1. -
http://www.homewrt.org/installation/hnet-openwrt I will also test the procedure
before posting, so I know that it worked at least once. :-)

Thanks,

Rich