Dear HOT colleagues!

My name is Svend-Jonas, I am a Master student of Geographie at Heidelberg University / Germany and I am a volunteer coordinator/core team member @ Standby Task Force.

I have the pleasure to co-teach a course at my University for under-graduate and graduate students about Volunteered Geographic Information and Crisis Mapping.

One of the core parts of our course is the applied education of mapping tools.

I would like to ask you if you, by any chance, have education materials for HOT OSM mapping and/ or JOSM? It would be great if the class could contribute to an existing HOT project when we learn about HOT OSM mapping. May it be possible to link into an existing project to generate geodata with our class?

I hope this finds you all well!

My admiration to all you do for humanity!

All my best,

Svend-Jonas