I'm open to that. Obviously I'm on record as the official manager of the
group, but when Adobe did their road show or whatever it was (last year?)
they didn't even notify me, so I think that says a lot about Adobe support
of local user groups. Moreover, as I don't really develop much in CF, and
when I do, it's supporting our code running on Lucee, not ACF. At the same
time, you'll recall that our meetings were for the longest time me coming
up with something to talk about. While I'm open to contributing and even
speaking, I feel the user group will be most successful if those who are
using CF day-to-day are active participants in those meetings.

Then again, the now defunct DFWCFUG's largest meeting ever was when Hal
Helms presented on Rails for CF developers, so I'd be open to doing that :-)

Billy Cravens