On 8/25/19, Jeroen Baten <jba...@i2rs.nl> wrote:
> Sounds like fun. Create a review panel, record the review. Let's do a
> tryout.
>
> Regards,
> Jeroen Baten

I think there was a film review series on HPR a while back that was a
group chat thing. That's a real hassle to edit (at least, I find it to
be). I'm more interested in something that's just run & gun, where
I'll record the show when I'm driving around in the car. It makes the
editing simple, and if it's not simple, I'm not likely to keep doing
it.

This would not, in any way, preclude others from doing reviews for the
series in whatever ways they'd like. For myself, simple and easy means
I can maintain it over time.

--
http://www.cavalcadeaudio.com/