I think if we had a recurring show where people reviewed an audio book,
there is no reason why we couldn't have a show where someone did a movie
review. Personally I don't think the movie being reviewed would have to be
"free", but that's just my opinion. I think a review of free movies, low
budget movies, big budget movies and all things in-between would be
interesting. Hell I don't care if someone just wanted to review Netflix
original movies only, I'd listen.

As for format, I guess that would be up to you. I would enjoy something
round table like the book club, but this is your show idea. You are just
checking with us to make sure that it would be something appropriate for
HPR,  and I say hell yeah. Go for it.

Honkeymagoo