From: Hpr <hpr-boun...@hackerpublicradio.org> on behalf of yann...@frenchguy.ch
<yann...@frenchguy.ch>
Sent: 13 February 2020 12:40
To: hpr@hackerpublicradio.org <hpr@hackerpublicradio.org>
Subject: [Hpr] HPR 3009

Hello, fellow members of the HPR Community.

I'm writting to you today, because I am concerned by episode 3009.

This seems to me like a clear case of "syndication" : first the title, "Linux
Inlaws S01 E01", and then the fact that there is no mention of HPR at all in
the show.

I had a discution with Ken about this, and I understand there are circumstances
to kind of justify the presence of this show on HPR, but I am concerned that
this kind of episode don't really belong - at least in this form - here.

With another title, and an a proper acknoledgment on the recording, I would be
fine.

I am curious to know what the rest of the community thinks, as I'm pretty sure
I cannot be the only one to feel this way.

Cheers !

Yannick.