I use "https everywhere" in my browser, and I never had a problem with
the HPR site. I don't see that it is an issue. Yes, someone could do a
Man In The Middle attack to someone using the http site, but that is
really on the person using a non-encrypted connection in my view. And
I'm not sure why anyone would bother. I have no login credentials to
HPR that anyone could steal, and it is not exactly a secret that I
listen to and contribute to HPR. I personally have a security cert on
my sites because Google will downgrade them in search results if I
don't.

Regards,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien
zwil...@zwilnik.com

“People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be
afraid of their people.” - Alan Moore, V for Vendetta