Hi all,

I know this is a _very_ edge case scenario, but having the http version
allows for older, "vintage" computers to access the site easily. AFAIK, the
HPR website doesn't use anything that would bring such machines to their
knees, but I'd have to test that out.

Anyway, just something to think about.

-claudiom

Claudio Miranda