> So I decided to add a chapter (ch. 5) on "noise reduction" to the ImageFuser
> online manual at <http://members.home.nl/harryvanderwolf/imagefusermanual/>
> I wrote the exact same piece on the panotools wiki at
> <http://wiki.panotools.org/Noise_reduction_with_enfuse>. However, this one
> from the viewpoint of using enfuse and align_image_stack from the command
> line.
>
> Any comments or improvements are welcome.

Harry,

Thank you for putting this online. I've been using enfuse in much the
same way and it's so great to see this tutorial. I looked it over and
aside from some minor copyediting (eg: the first instance of
"camera's" should read "cameras", a mistake I often make, too), it
looks great.

It's also a nice demonstration of the versatility of these tools.
Sure, you can do this in any number of other applications, but they're
not all free, open-source, and nicely documented on the PanoTools
wiki. ;)

Cheers,
DR

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to