Hi Alexandre,

2009/4/13 Alexandre Prokoudine <[email protected]>

>
>
> On 10 апр, 21:30, Harry van der Wolf <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I also use enfuse quite often for noise reduction, both for normal
> photo's,
> > bracketed sets and darker panorama's.
> >
> > I can't find any documentation related to that on the web, not even on
> the
> > enblend/enfuse project home page [4], so I assume it is a little known or
> > even unknown fact.
>
> Checkout http://immix.sourceforge.net/ :)



Thanks for your feedback.

I meant that I could not find anything in relation to using enfuse for this
kind of noise reduction.
I didn't mean that noise reduction as such is unknown. After having
"discovered"  that enfuse could do this (around Christmas), I searched the
web for it and I found 80+ tutorials for about 30+ applications  to do this,
but nothing(!) related to enfuse.
I strictly meant the use of enfuse for noise reduction.


Hoi,
Harry

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to