2009/4/25 Milan Knížek <[email protected]>:
>
> Milan Knížek píše v Po 02. 03. 2009 v 20:32 +0100:
>
>> I am experiencing a segmentation fault with the current SVN version of
>> hugin on Ubuntu 8.10 amd64 when running exposure optimisation (either
>> with wizard or manually).
>>
> Anyone else hit by the bug? I tried on Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty amd64 and
> still the same.
>
> regards
>
> Milan Knizek
> knizek (dot) confy (at) volny (dot) cz
> http://www.milan-knizek.net - about linux and photography
>
>
> >
>

I'm not able to reproduce it on any panorama I have. Maybe it's x64 only.

Lukáš "stativ" Jirkovský

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to