Well now both panos are seg faulting.  I added some controls point,
did some optimizations and then went back to the photometric
optimization and it's seg faults every time.

I download the SVN version and make packages, luckily I kept around
the older packages so I just went back and found the point where it
works and where it starts seg faulting.

SVN 3736 is good for both panos
SVN 3757 seg faults for both

This is using the same pto files, only difference is the version of
hugin.


On Apr 26, 8:32 am, kevin <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm getting the same seg fault.  I'm running slamd64 and it only seg
> faults during the photometric  optimization.  I shot two new panos
> last night and one will go through ok the other faults.  I tried
> compiling a Debug version but that didn't make a difference.  I'm
> running the SVN version 3800.
>
> Could it be one of the libraries we're using and that's why we get it
> but others don't?
>
> On Apr 25, 4:55 am, Milan Knížek <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Milan Knížek píše v Po 02. 03. 2009 v 20:32 +0100:
>
> > > I am experiencing a segmentation fault with the current SVN version of
> > > hugin on Ubuntu 8.10 amd64 when running exposure optimisation (either
> > > with wizard or manually).
>
> > Anyone else hit by the bug? I tried on Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty amd64 and
> > still the same.
>
> > regards
>
> > Milan Knizek
> > knizek (dot) confy (at) volny (dot) czhttp://www.milan-knizek.net-about 
> > linux and photography
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to