Am Samstag 25 April 2009 schrieb Lukáš Jirkovský:
> 2009/4/25 Milan Knížek <[email protected]>:
> > Milan Knížek píše v Po 02. 03. 2009 v 20:32 +0100:
> >> I am experiencing a segmentation fault with the current SVN version of
> >> hugin on Ubuntu 8.10 amd64 when running exposure optimisation (either
> >> with wizard or manually).
> >
> > Anyone else hit by the bug? I tried on Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty amd64 and
> > still the same.
> >
> > regards
> >
> > Milan Knizek
> > knizek (dot) confy (at) volny (dot) cz
> > http://www.milan-knizek.net - about linux and photography
>
> I'm not able to reproduce it on any panorama I have. Maybe it's x64 only.

I have unbuntu 64-bit and no problems here. Compiled 15 minutes ago.
Neither in the Exposure-tab, nor in the photometric-tab of the fast-preview.

> Lukáš "stativ" Jirkovský

        Kornel
-- 
Kornel Benko
[email protected]

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.

Reply via email to