some errors report missing getopt functions (described at
http://www.gnu.org/s/libc/manual/html_node/Using-Getopt.html#Using-Getopt).
it looks like a missing library or incorrect path to the library.
however, i don't know anything about Hugin build process so i'm not
able to say exactly how to fix it.

regarding the other functions, i don't recognize them. hopefully
someone else.

best regards

camlost