oh!! Any tutorial that it can be used in windows using command line.


On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 3:20 AM, Bruno Postle <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Fri 18-Nov-2011 at 15:09 +0500, Emad ud din Bhatt wrote:
>
>> Bruno, how can i use gigatile? I am on windows and never tried any
>> panotool
>> script from command line. Please! Help me
>>
>
> Sorry, I did a long time ago create Windows .exe versions of the tools in
> Panotools::Script, but I'm not even sure how to do this now since I don't
> have access to a suitable Windows computer.
>
>
> --
> Bruno
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
> A list of frequently asked questions is available at:
> http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx
>



-- 


*Emaad*
www.flickr.com/emaad

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to