On 2 Dez., 22:58, Bruno Postle <[email protected]> wrote:

> >what preset do you mean? Something in hugin? Is this something new?
>
> It was new I think, but it seems to have gone in the current
> 2011.5.0 snapshots.  Basically you need to add '--ransacmode hom' to
> the default cpfind parameters to get it to match a mosaic.

I'll risk sounding pompous - but I'm a fairly competent hugin user and
even I wasn't aware of this. Maybe the fact that cpfind will fail for
mosaics if this flag isn't set needs a bit more press?

Kay

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to