Nice!
I knew it was possible. Good point on the manual editing of control
points. I meant to mention that too.
It looks like on a slant one might want some downward shots at the
high end and some upward shots at the low end (if one is seeking to
make a conventional crop.) Obviously this has it's limits in the
downward shots since parallax will increase as distance to the subject
decreases. But the upward shots wouldn't be a problem.

I definitely feel I have found my role in this community. I tramp
feerlessly in with half-assed comments which serve to stimulate others
to provide better advice :-)   I'm always glad to be of service. ;-)


--John

On Nov 16, 2:40 pm, Bruno Postle <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Tue 15-Nov-2011 at 21:25 -0800, Syv Ritch wrote:
>
>
>
> >I want one long photo that is like standing in front of each house,
> >perpendicular, for the whole street.
> >I thought of doing many small panos of 2 images and each one covering
> >3 to 4 houses. I was going to do the panos to simplify, there are 37
> >houses on that street.
>
> This is the way to go if the building facades don't follow the
> street edge closely or there is lots of complex roof detail.  I put
> my notes for stitching linear mosaics 
> here:http://www.flickr.com/photos/36383814@N00/5830006193/
>
> --
> Bruno

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Hugin and other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to