Am Dienstag, 1. August 2017 14:40:06 UTC+2 schrieb dkloi:

> Then I would export each exposure separately (light, mid, and dark),
> finally enfusing them.

This is what fused from any arrangement does. So no need to do it manually.

Am Dienstag, 1. August 2017 20:39:16 UTC+2 schrieb mh00h:

>  I feel a bit misled by hugin documentation suggesting that the
> any-arrangement direction would work:
> http://hugin.sourceforge.net/docs/manual/Hugin_Stitcher_tab.html.

Sorry, but this is not helpful - for nobody. What does not work? What are
you doing - what does you expect to happen - and what does happen? (Or have
the help to be written better?)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/cb4def75-5579-4ea3-b9d4-cad902749063%40googlegroups.com.