Am Dienstag, 1. August 2017 23:48:59 UTC+2 schrieb mh00h:

> Two things:
>     - vertical panorama not getting placed in the canvas well

This is a know issue https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin/+bug/679282
(But this code is old and I have not found a solution for this problem yet.)

>     - *move/drag* causes panos 1, 2, and 3 to not align well in
> align_image_stack
>         At what step would Hugin account for such discrepancy caused by
> different move/drag on the three different panos?

When you manually move the pano you change the projections of the single
panos. So each pano has a slightly different projection (depending on the
selection projection and how much the position varies.) But
align_image_stack can't correct these effects and the final pano can not
line up fully. (Depending on the selected project it may possible to handle
this when doing the alignment in Hugin GUI.)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/20a41ad8-8837-4e1f-8a3e-67f22fe2f5a6%40googlegroups.com.