Ok,

I didn't know that about the fuzzy translations. I simply thought that
every translated string would be picked up.
I will alter the two fuzzy strings with the ampersand and look for an
available shortcut-character.
To be honest: I didn't touch Hugin for quite some time now. It's more that
I still feel "loyal" to the project.

Harry

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/CAGARPpurf0RzWHURKPD0tR4_%3D893q0LCt-o-ODcVS3eBW71woQ%40mail.gmail.com.