On Wednesday, 16 August 2023 at 13:35:48 -0400, Hugin developers list wrote:
> Beautiful day, less than beautiful results
>
> I shot a set of 18 images( 3 rows / 6 panels). I imported the raw
> images into Capture One and then exported the images as Tiffs. I
> tried to stitch the 18 images into a merged image using Hugin. Hugin
> was a disaster, I cannot begin to describe the mess.

That's a pity.  Without some description, there's little we can do,
though you should follow my previous suggestion, repeated by David,
and put the images somewhere where we can play with them.  The .pto
file that you generated would also be instructive.

> I am obviously doing something wrong.

My guess is that at the very least you didn't read the messages that
Hugin produced.  You did align the images, right?  Did you get the
message "2 unconnected image groups found: [0-4] [5-17]" or similar?

In any case, let's see the images and we can explain.  If C1 is too
polite to include the original Exif data, it would be good to know the
camera and lens(es).

Greg
--
Sent from my desktop computer.