On Thursday, 17 August 2023 at  6:12:55 -0400, Hugin developers list wrote:
> David,
> We transfer is not cooperating. I tried sending it several time to
> the email address shown on your responses to me.

I'm almost happy.  I set up an account, but it didn't make it clear
how it worked.

If you have an ftp client, you may be able to put the files on my
server.  Change to a directory that contains all the files that you
want to copy, and only those files.  Do something like this:

  $ ftp  www.lemis.com
  Connected to www.lemis.com.
  220 lax.lemis.com FTP server (Version 6.00LS) ready.

Here you will get a prompt for a user name.  Use ftp.

  331 Guest login ok, send your email address as password.

And here your real email address.

  230 Guest login ok, access restrictions apply.
  Remote system type is UNIX.
  Using binary mode to transfer files.

Note this previous line.  If you don't get it, enter the following
line:

  ftp> bin
  Using binary mode to transfer files.
  ftp> cd incoming
  250 CWD command successful.
  ftp> mput *

This tells ftp to copy all files in the directory

  mput e-from-house-0+0EV.tiff [anpqy?]? a
  Prompting off for duration of mput.
  229 Entering Extended Passive Mode (|||56930|)
  150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for 'e-from-house-0+0EV.tiff'.
   10% |****                                         | 12570 KiB  523.69 KiB/s
  03:22 ETA

Let me know if you have any difficulties.  After we've taken a look at
the images, I'll remove them from the server.

Greg
--
Sent from my desktop computer.
Finger groog...@gmail.com for PGP public key.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/20230818032642.GB63536%40eureka.lemis.com.

  • [hugin-ptx] Mu... Stanley Green
    • Re: [hugi... Greg 'groggy' Lehey
      • Re: [... David W. Jones
        • R... 'Stanley Green' via hugin and other free panoramic software
          • ... 'Stanley Green' via hugin and other free panoramic software
            • ... David W. Jones
              • ... 'Stanley Green' via hugin and other free panoramic software
                • ... David W. Jones
                • ... Greg 'groggy' Lehey
                • ... dgjohnston
                • ... Stanley Green