I’ll be glad to share the images. I have 18 images about 98 MB/image.  How do
you propose that I upload them? I have “We Transfer” that will let me transfer
2GB files.

> On Aug 16, 2023, at 7:26 PM, David W. Jones <gnomeno...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hmm, just wondering. Could you upload your images somewhere? I'd like to see
> what I could do with them.
>
> On 8/16/23 11:56, 'Stanley Green' via hugin and other free panoramic software
> wrote:
>> I am continuing to explore options to using Hugin. After forcing Affinity
>> Photo, I just discovered that AP will automatically stitch my 18 images into
>> a 3 row, 6 panel panorama. Now if the guys at Serif will just add some more
>> projection options
>>
>>> On Aug 16, 2023, at 1:35 PM, 'Stanley Green' via hugin and other free
>>> panoramic software <hugin-ptx@googlegroups.com>
>>> <mailto:hugin-ptx@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Beautiful day, less than beautiful results
>>>
>>> I shot a set of 18 images( 3 rows / 6 panels). I imported the raw images
>>> into Capture One and then exported the images as Tiffs. I tried to stitch
>>> the 18 images into a merged image using Hugin. Hugin was a disaster, I
>>> cannot begin to describe the mess. I am obviously doing something wrong.
>>> Than panels were merged with no rhyme or reason. Most of the images was
>>> missing, there were “holidays”in the image and part of the scene consisted
>>> of multiple exposures jumbled together, while another part of the scene
>>> looked perfect.
>>>
>>> As a control, I force stitched the image set using Affinity Photo: Stitched
>>> row 1,  I then stitched row 2, followed by row 3, other than being clumsy
>>> and tedious no problems were encountered.  After stitching the three rows,
>>> I then successfully combined the three rows into a 579.9 MB image. I also
>>> tried stitching the image using Capture One. Even though I never saw a
>>> write-up that described that Capture One could handle multi-row panoramas,
>>> C1 successfully merged a multi-row pano.
>>>
>>> Based on my success using Affinity and C1, I will try Hugin again using the
>>> semi-automatic approach that was used in the tutorial that I referenced in
>>> my previous emails.

>>> --
>>> A list of frequently asked questions is available at:
>>> http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
>>> ---
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/047E295D-0490-48F7-8462-AAB2A1724B80%40verizon.net
>>>
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/047E295D-0490-48F7-8462-AAB2A1724B80%40verizon.net?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>>
>> --
>> A list of frequently asked questions is available at:
> [...]

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/EBA64BA0-F05D-496A-A13D-B39155B9E683%40verizon.net.
  • [hugin-ptx] Mu... Stanley Green
    • Re: [hugi... Greg 'groggy' Lehey
      • Re: [... David W. Jones
        • R... 'Stanley Green' via hugin and other free panoramic software
          • ... 'Stanley Green' via hugin and other free panoramic software
            • ... David W. Jones
              • ... 'Stanley Green' via hugin and other free panoramic software
                • ... David W. Jones
                • ... Greg 'groggy' Lehey
                • ... dgjohnston
                • ... Stanley Green