As requested on
https://www.open-mpi.org/projects/hwloc/doc/v1.10.1/a00028.php ("What
should I do when hwloc reports 'operating system' warnings?"), I am
reporting the warning/error I received as follows

* hwloc 1.11.0 has encountered what looks like an error from the operating
system.
*
* L1i (cpuset 0x00000003) intersects with Core (P#0 cpuset 0x00000081)
without inclusion!
* Error occurred in topology.c line 983
*
* The following FAQ entry in the hwloc documentation may help:
*   What should I do when hwloc reports "operating system" warnings?
* Otherwise please report this error message to the hwloc user's mailing
list,
* along with the output+tarball generated by the hwloc-gather-topology
script.

Please find the tarball attached.

regards,

Johannes Goller.