Am Fri, 14 May 2010 18:19:46 +0200
schrieb "Daryl O'Hara" <daryloh...@gmail.com>:

> Hi Wolke,
>
> I just registered under the username 'ignotus'. I've still got a fair bit to
> go with the documentation (about 2/3 left) so the website might have to wait
> a week or two. I'll probably need instructions on how to go about doing it
> too, but don't worry; all in due time...
>
> Cheers!
>
> 2010/5/14 m.wolkst...@gmx.de <m.wolkst...@gmx.de>
>
> > Am Thu, 13 May 2010 12:26:56 +0200
> > schrieb "Daryl O'Hara" <daryloh...@gmail.com>:
> >
> > > Ok, I see what you mean.
> > >
> > > I've started doing the Spanish translation of the documentation using
> > OmegaT
> > > (it's what I normally translate with and processes .po files very well)
> > > instead of kbabel.
> > > Just to let you know in case someone else starts it and we end up
> > > duplicating efforts. I should have it done in a couple of weeks at the
> > most,
> > > and then I could start on the website translation.
> > >
> > > Regards!

we have time, no problem:).
you have now translation access.
one thing left, you can also delete existing content and write new and a lot of
more things.
the translator-rule needs a at least a better adjustment. but just now i don't
know how i can make the translator-rule better.
please be carefully :).

i try to create a small drupal translator howto in the next days. or maybe if
there exist already a good one into the www than i will link it.

greetings wolke