Gesendet: Montag, 05. März 2018 um 09:37 Uhr
Von: "el.pescado" <el.pesc...@gazeta.pl>
An: "hydrogen-devel@lists.sourceforge.net" <hydrogen-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Betreff: Re: [Hydrogen-devel] Hydrogen Drum Kits
Hi,

Out of curiosity, I'd like to ask why don't you want to use CC license? I am not a lawyer either, but I think GPL is a license tailored to software distribution, and although FSF states it could be used for non-software projects[1] I feel that using license created specifically for digital media would be more straightforward.

[1]: https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/nonsoftware-copyleft.html

Best regards,
Przemek