Hi Rainer!

First of all, you have to decide which kind of license you would like to use. You may have a look at the creative commons site (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/?lang=de). After you have chosen a license, "CC BY" for example, you to name this license in the "license" field of your drumkit's description.

Best regards,
Sebastian