Hi Sebastian.

I don't want to use a Creative Commons License. Instead I thought about simply the GNU GPL, as I'm a developer for Linux Software and am using that GNU GPL for almost all of my programs.

Is it possible to use the GNU GPL for licensing the Drum Kit's Samples?

Rainer Steffen Hain

Gesendet: Samstag, 10. Februar 2018 um 13:36 Uhr
Von: mau...@smoors.de
An: hydrogen-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Re: [Hydrogen-devel] Hydrogen Drum Kits
Hi Rainer!

First of all, you have to decide which kind of license you would like to
use. You may have a look at the creative commons site
(https://creativecommons.org/licenses/?lang=de). After you have chosen a
license, "CC BY" for example, you to name this license in the "license"
field of your drumkit's description.

Best regards,
Sebastian