Hi Rainer!

i suppose we're always open for new kits, as long as they are proper licensed. Have you recorded those samples on your own?

Best regards,

Sebastian

Am 09.02.2018 05:37, schrieb Rainer Steffen Hain:
Hi,

I have a Hydrogen Drum Kit that I would like to share.

It's a huge Drum Kit containing 68 different Drums and Cymbals plus
some Percussions. I made this from recorded Samples of a Sonor Force
3007 Drum Kit which has appr. 21 Drums, 24 Cymbals, Chime Bars, Ice
Bells and Alu Bells plus some Percussions. Using this mainly for my
own compositions. Here is just one Video where you can hear how it
sounds in Action https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu2hmOu65Uw -
completely created in my personal built GNU/Linux Operating System.

Interesting?

Rainer Steffen Hain