发件人: I2nsf [mailto:i2nsf-boun...@ietf.org] 代表 Adrian Farrel
发送时间: 2016年10月12日 5:22
收件人: i2nsf@ietf.org
主题: [I2nsf] Thoughts on draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring

Working Group,

Linda and I would like to hear some more from you about
draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring.

Is it something you think we should be working on?
Should we have a separate YANG module for it or fold it into other modules?
If we produce a YANG module, do we still need to publish the information model?

And, most important, what do you think of the content of the draft?

Thanks,
Adrian