From: I2nsf [mailto:i2nsf-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Adrian Farrel
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 5:22 PM
To: i2nsf@ietf.org
Subject: [I2nsf] Thoughts on draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring

Working Group,

Linda and I would like to hear some more from you about
draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring.

Is it something you think we should be working on?
Should we have a separate YANG module for it or fold it into other modules?
If we produce a YANG module, do we still need to publish the information
model?

And, most important, what do you think of the content of the draft?

Thanks,
Adrian