Hi John,
You are right. :-)

Actually, the authors of IM and DM documents for the client-facing
interface
had a teleconference with Linda last September (9/27/2017).
We discussed how to correct the IM and how to synchronize these two IM and
DM documents.

I joined the IM document as a co-author to synchronize them.

The current DM has the ECA policy model, but I need to modify something to
synchronize them completely.
I think this synchronization is not a big deal because our IM is not so
complicated and our DM is structured to
accommodate the IM.
During the WG adoption call, I will make these two IM and DM documents
completely synchronized.

Thanks for your good suggestion.

Best Regards,
Paul