Thanks Linda. I do not agree with 3444, as it is informational, and relies
on 3198 for a real definition. I don't really see the point of 3444.

My point was that if you are going to call something an info model, then it
should describe objects, hopefully in an object-oriented way. What I see is
a confusion between what is an object, what is an attribute, and what is a
relationship. That confusion must be cleared up before we can consider WG
adoption.

best regards,
John

--