John,

For draft-kumar for consumer-facing interface information model, you can
give the authors
further constructive suggestions because you did good job in I2NSF
capability information model.
IMHO, the current draft-kumar is good for at least firewall and web-filter
through the implementation experiences of my SKKU team at the last three
IETF hackathons.
So I believe that draft-kumar can be a good starting point for
consumer-facing interface.

For the data models, as you mentioned, we authors followed the legacy YANG
models.
The object-oriented data model such as SUPA will be a good candidate.
As the WG becomes to have a consensus to use which YANG model between
the legacy YANG model and the object-oriented YANG model,
we authors of the data models will be able to work smoothly according to
the decision.

Actually, my SKKU team have already been considering how to use the concept
of the object-oriented features
for YANG data models.
For the NSF-facing interface data model, we can modify our data model such
that the common variables used by
Event, Condition, and Action clauses will be made into objects and be
shared by them through aggregation.

If you know other object-oriented YANG models other than the SUPA data
model,
please let us know them to refer to them.

Thanks for your considerate analysis and contribution to our I2NSF WG.

Best Regards,
Paul

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 2:08 PM, John Strassner <john.sc.strass...@huawei.com